Follow these steps to install a plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Make sure you are logged in and have the right capabilities to manage plugins.
- Hover over the menu option Plugins, then click on ‘Add New’
- Press the Upload Plugin button
- Press Choose File and select the plugin zip file file
- Press Open, then press Install Now
- If the load worked press Activate Now
Follow these steps to upload a plugin via FTP.
- Unzip the .zip file you downloaded.
- Upload the “Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method for WooCommerce ” plugin folder to your WP-content/plugins directory.
- Navigate to your Admin Panel: Plugins.
- Under “ Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method for WooCommerce ”, click Activate.
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, you can see plugin on WordPress left Menu Dotstore Plugin.